ANA Board of Governors
The ANA Board of Governors is elected every two years by the members of the American Numismatic Association. The members vote on seven governors, a vice president, and a president. This section includes the ANA Bylaws, past minutes and agendas, and other important documents designed to make the day-to-day business of the ANA more transparent.
Watch the replay of the Board of Governors meeting from Tuesday, April 8.
To view the website presentation separately, click here.
- Past agendas and minutes
- Contact a member of the Board of Governors
- ANA financial reports
- ANA Federal Charter (PDF)
- ANA Bylaws and Codes of Ethics
- ANA Policy Manual (PDF)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (PDF)
- Teleconference meeting dates for 2013-14