The ANA's chartered mission is education in all its many forms. This committee is charged with the responsibility for developing recommendations to increase the Association's educational numismatic outreach awareness and programs for members; local, state and regional associations, researchers and non-collectors through on-line methods; the ANA Museum-Library Roadshow; Summer Seminar; Youth and Kid Zone activities in house and at conventions; The Numismatist, etc.
It should also develop ways to increase and enhance on-line educational opportunities and specialty programs such as grading basics, what makes a successful coin club, youth activities and programs for all ages up to 18, etc.
- Ray Lockwood, email@example.com
- Kathy Freeland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Fritsch, email@example.com
- Bruce Perdue, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mack Martin, email@example.com
- Cindy Wibker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ralph Ross, email@example.com