Exhibits & Awards committee
EXHIBITS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
This committee will be responsible for oversight of the Associations exhibit and service awards. They are also charged with the duty of developing recommendations for the introduction of new award programs where appropriate in both the exhibit and service areas, including the forms by which the recognitions take, e.g., medals, certificates, plaques, etc.
The Hall Of Fame nomination and selection process is not part of the duties. The ANA Policy Manual outlines the duties of the committee and the established processes for selection and induction to the Hall of Fame.
- Halbert Carmichael, email@example.com
- Steve D'Ippolito, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Holcomb, email@example.com
- Gene Hynds, GHynds@aol.com
- Oded Paz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simcha Kuritzky, email@example.com
- Bryce Doxon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Schwan, email@example.com
- Joe Boling, Chief Judge: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Lighterman, National Exhibit Coordinator: email@example.com
- Scott Rottinghaus, firstname.lastname@example.org