2012 Outstanding Club Publications winners
Each year since 1971, the American Numismatic Association has recognized the best journals and newsletters produced by ANA-member numismatic organizations.
Entries in this year's Outstanding Club Publications competition were judged in four categories: local, regional, specialty and electronic.
- First-The Planchet, published by the Edmonton Numismatic Society; Editor-in-Chief: Roger Grove
- Second-Moneta, published by the Ottawa Coin Club; Editor: Serge Pelletier
- Third-Stephen James CSRA Coin Club Newsletter, published by the Stephen James CSRA Coin Club; Editor: Arno Safran
- First-The California Numismatist, joint publication of the Numismatic Association of Southern California and the California State Numismatic Association; Editor: Greg Burns
- Second-The Centinel, published by the Central States Numismatic Society; Editor: Gerald Tebben
- Third-FUN Topics, published by Florida United Numismatists; Editor: Jim Best
- First-Paper Money, published by the Society of Paper Money Collectors; Editor: Fred Reed
- Second-The C4 Newsletter, published by the Colonial Coin Collectors Club; Editor: Syd Martin
- Third-Curry's Chronicles, published by the Carson City Coin Collectors of America; Editor: Rusty Goe
- First-Front Page News, published by the Pawcatuck Valley Coin Club; Editor: Carol Young
- Second-no award
- Third-no award