Discover and Explore the World of Money at an ANA Convention! Held three times each year, in different cities around the country, ANA shows unite people with an interest in coins, paper money, tokens and medals, history, investing and related areas.
The Worlds Fair of Money is held in the summer and The National Money Show™ in the spring and fall. ANA shows are open to the public. General admission is $6; ANA members and children 12 and under are free.
ANA Conventions are family events and have a multitude of activities for everyone from the slightly interested to the advanced numismatic collector.
Activities include a large "bourse" where hundreds of dealers sell everything from State Quarters to supplies to every type of rare and collectible coin and paper money from the United States and around the world, from ancient to modern times.
An entertaining and educational collector exhibit area where members display their collections and compete for awards is a must stop. The individual creativity in the exhibit area is rivaled only by the quality and variety of the items on display; each invites the viewer into the World of Money!
Other activities include auctions run by the top numismatic auction firms; hourly educational presentations on everything from "The Twelve Caesars" to "Collecting Mercury Dimes"; club meetings; tours; games; family activities; prize drawings and special events. There is a complete calendar of activities available to attendees before each show.
Join the fun! Plan to attend an ANA Convention - and bring your friends!
Learn more about the shows
National Money Show press releases
World's Fair of Money press releases
- Stack’s Bowers Galleries, Heritage Auctions sign four-year contract to be Official Auctioneers of the World’s Fair of Money
- Bradley S. Karoleff named 2013 Harry J. Forman Dealer of the Year
- Sekulich, Harker, Reinders win top honors in exhibiting at 2013 World’s Fair of Money
- David Alexander named ANA’s 2013 Numismatist of the Year
- ANA announces 2013 Literary Awards Winners
- Deisher, Herbert inducted into Numismatic Hall of Fame
- 9,082 hobbyists attend the 2013 World’s Fair of Money
- ANA Board of Governors votes to build new website, replace database