Volunteer photographers of all ages are invited to share
highlights of the National Money Show in Atlanta with fellow
collectors through the ANA's Facebook page,
board, and on www.NationalMoneyShow.com. Some photos may even
be featured in The Numismatist.
During these conventions, volunteers will be asked to meet
briefly with coordinator Jake Sherlock, then submit several photos
each day. To sign up, or to learn more, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Be an ANA Page
Young Numismatists who are ANA members have the opportunity to
volunteer to be pages during the National Money Show.
Pages must be between the ages of 13 to 22. It's a great
opportunity to meet dealers and collectors, and a chance to make
good money in tips with a little hard work.
Application deadline: January 10.
Fill out the application below if
you'd like to be selected to page at the National Money Show. Oh,
and be sure to read the rules:
1. Register intent to be a page with the ANA Conventions
Department prior to the convention.
2. Be at least 13 years of age and no older than 22.
3. Report to the Page Chairperson or his/her designee each shift
before starting and when ending work. Report to the registration
area during set-up day or to the page table in or near the bourse
once the convention is open.
4. Wear a photo ID at all times on the bourse floor.
5. Wear official ANA vest when working. Turn in the page vest
daily to the Page Chairperson or his/her designee as soon as the
work shift is completed. Do not leave the bourse floor wearing a
6. Purchase food only at the convention center concession
7. Charge no more than the actual cost for food and beverage. It
is understood that pages may be given tips for their services, but
do not ask for tips.
8. Be proficient at making change.
9. Be polite at all times.
10. Turn in all supplies provided by ANA at the end of each
shift. ANA will supply paper towels, glass cleaner, pencils or pens
and paper to take orders. Menus will be provided if available.
11. Do not purchase alcoholic beverages or cigarettes at
12. Do not pass out brochures or fliers without approval from
the Page Chairperson or ANA staff.
13 Do not pass out brochures or fliers at the entrance to the