Login

Can you waite till July 4, 2021 for your type two eagle?? That's the word!!

July 4 2021 the day that will go down in infamay. That's when the new Type two eagle will make its debut. The mint is hoping you will continue to buy type one in the meantime.  Since the type two will go for probably 34 years. Im. 67 now I will be 101 years old. I will buy the first and thats it. It will be that way with most old timers. Unless there some will spend I don't know the price for The type two.  There are already Pre-Sales for this coin. I can hardly wait!!

1 year ago

Ready for it ! I will probably acquire a few bullion versions. Not sure about a proof or a set version. I need to read up on the releases? Will there be a special low mintage version that will crash, or slow down  the website ? Never was a ASE person. Have a few bullion ones, but didn't get into the proofs etc. I do have a V75 now. Will try for any low mintage releases for sure. Need to at least try and get a special one that sells out in 9 minutes. If the mint does that again ! 

1 year ago

I will probably not live to see the ending either, unless I live well into my 90s, which is doubtful, but I'll buy one each year for my collection.  If I live long enough I can later sell the uber valuable "Last year, First year type one and type two".  LOL, Not!

1 year ago

Personally I find the new designs highly unappealing, not so much the actual designs selected for the reverse of both silver and gold American Eagles as to the pairing with a classic obverse. I have not seen such a clash in eye appeal since the Morgan Dollar series with it's rubber chicken rendition of an eagle. What I'm saying is that the reverse  on it's own is rather well done and should be paired accordingly to a more modern obverse. So needless to say, I will not own one. Still, I see strong sales for the first few years before a plummet once the fad wears off.

1 year ago

Thank you my friend I said I didn't know chickens could fly. And there going to spend a ton of money on this  the collectors

1 year ago

Seeing as how I love the new reverse design, I will probably aquire a proof example as well as a few bullion rounds.

1 year ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.