Login

This 2020 Medal sold out Prices were sky high. I checked What There ok Ready Falling Fast!

I mean people.are not really into medals like this others yes. This one i looked at the prices on EBay there falling What do you think of this. They were allot higher the  day after falling sooner than I thought. How do you feel about this.?The American Silver Eagle.also has dropped. Especially for  69. But they have dropped from the 4000 dollar mark. Take a llook. At this rate I might get one early next year. You just had to waite. One seller has about 8 for.sale. Thanks to the mint

1 year ago

Talking about sellers having multiple coins for sale, I've gotta say "Tumbleweeds will blow over my dead body before I don't believe some bulk sellers get preferred treatment from the mint".  I do know from some of you that some sellers pay a fee to get others to buy for them.  Either way, Mike is correct, I don't know how far in price the coins will fall, history shows us that they will.  If you missed out on one, wait 6 more months, a year, things should be better price wise then.  Later!

1 year ago

One collector on the virtual coin show on Facebook had about 20 of the v75 gold coins. Don't know what he was doing with that many, he wasn't selling either.

1 year ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.