Login

1937 D 3 Legged Buffalo

I just got this in the mail today. I've never had one of these in all my years of collecting 

1 year ago

Very nice pick up. Something special about the 3 legged Buffalo nickel. It's one of those coins !  I always like seeing them. 

1 year ago

@Golfer
Very nice pick up. Something special about the 3 legged Buffalo nickel. It's one of those coins !  I always like seeing them.  Thank you @golfer

1 year ago

That's a beauty. I got mine yesterday also. ! I will be writing a blog about it clear up some mis understanding about it. It's Americans coin no doubt it . It it wasn't for Kevin I wouldn't have mine. I looked at ebay very few left.  I had to make my move!! Thanks Kevin!

1 year ago

Thanks Mike!!  Yours is a beauty also!  It was really odd that we'd get the same coin on the same day...haha. I'm very glad that you got one. 

1 year ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.