Login

I did it! Two 2019 W quarters

I went to a laundromat and got $20 in quarters. Not much, I didn't expect anything at all really. Then bam! Two 2019 W quarters. One San Antonio Missions, and a river of no return. Now I want to find a 2020 V75, and as many others as I can

1 year ago

1 year ago

They are out there, I'm sure many are still sitting in a vault at a repository and have not even made it into circulation yet.  Nice find!

1 year ago

Nice going. I was just looking through some of my change today because of you wanting to find a W. I will keep looking through my change. I did try the change machine thing a few months ago. Need to find a couple nice spots to try again ! 

1 year ago

Keep going, they are out there! Tomorrow or Thursday there is a possibility that I will pick up some cent rolls, so if I do CRH then I will have another forum up about the finds soon. I also plan on grabbing another batch of quarters from the laundromat in a week or so, so stay tuned!

1 year ago

Congratulations I tell people there out there. . We're I don't know but you found a spot. My be lucky for you!! Three to go. You have a set. I did protect them the best you can.I can't see the condition there in but the good point is you have two. Two more than most! Good luck!!

1 year ago

Congrats and great job! There are out there! I definitely think you should try doing that again, you might find lots of them that way. Good Luck!

1 year ago

And let me guess, you noticed them by the edges? If not, look at how thick they are! When I found my RNR W at first I thought it was a proof because of how thick it was. 

1 year ago

I just had a thought, do you think that the 2020 V75 W quarters should be part of a type set because of the privy? I think so, plus they DID circulate. 

1 year ago

Nice job CentSearcher.

1 year ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.