Login

I Won the 1947-D Liberty Walking Half Dollar, NGC in Very Fine 20 in the YN Auction!

I just got notification yesterday that I had won the Lib Walking Half Dollar in the YN auction for 205 YN dollars! I sent the YN dollars off and it should come in the mail any day now. Just super excited about it and wanted to tell you guys! I will post a blog about when it does eventually come if it doesn’t get stuck in the mail.

9 months ago

Very nice. Usually only 3 items per auction ? When you blog, can you tell us how you earned your YN dollars? I was reading all the ways to earn dollars, but was wondering  how you earned them. And if you have any dollars for next month auction ? Looks like a really active YN could accumulate a bunch of dollars? 

9 months ago

Congratulations. I'm glad you won. Nice bidding.

9 months ago

Great job! That was the best lot there for sure.

9 months ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.