Login

Silver YOU found in 2020

Hi guys! I was just figured out that I found a little over half an ounce of silver this year! What about you guys? I know it has been pretty challenging to find coins to hunt this year, but nevertheless, I found a lot more silver this year than last year!

1 year ago

I found one lonely silver quarter. I mainly coin roll hunt cents, so no silver there. But I want to start straining on quarters to find some more silvers, W quarters, and errors along with anything with numismatic value.

1 year ago

Anything more than nothing is great! I got too hunt a fair amount of coins every week or so, so I had a better chance to find silver, and I got nickels and quarters, and dimes, so don't get discouraged, silver is out there!

1 year ago

I have awkwardly asked a lot of people if I can search their change jar. But some pretty good stuff has turned up from it. I keep on telling my parents that as soon as Covid and the coin shortage is over, the first thing I will do is pick up a box of cents at the bank and have some fun!

1 year ago

Same here about the box of cents.

1 year ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.