Login

So How Many Have Found A New 2020 W Quarter?

Well if you want to chance your life be my guest. This time its a cobination of the mint and the virus. Were supposed to stay home. The only time we can go out is shopping for hose hold.foods. It failed last year so the mint being consistant did it again. The 2019 Quarters will be out there for years to come. I dont know how many sets were found in the same grade but i never saw one on ebay or anywere else. So a set lets say MS 65 would be a rarity. But you wiuld have to buy them on ebay. I think i saw a few lat year. I doubt you find any this year. Is life life worth a quarter?  Its worth more than that. It means your family. Think about it seriously. Mike

1 year ago

Either the 2020-W's are sitting around like everyone is, or they are being used (and abused) in circulation like you said. Either way, it's strike 2 for the second year of the "Great American Quarter Hunt."

1 year ago

Well the virus has somthing to do with it. Im not going to the hospital again for one. I think two have been released. Thanks. Mike

1 year ago

I am still having trouble finding 2019 coins, let alone 2020 coins. I think this year more people will be able to get their hands on these from circulation, and not just purchasing them.

1 year ago

With the flop last year they decided to flop again. Let them play there games.you will find these things years from now.

1 year ago

One thing is for sure. The mint is consistent. Doesn't miss a chance to screw up as before. Why change. The dealers are not having any problems. Maybe I'm jaded??

1 year ago

Nothing in the St. Louis area.  Neither the 2019-W or the 2020-W.  Higher prices and bad policy by the US Mint.  It is almost like they no longer want customers!

1 year ago

My frjiend 7180 its easy to find gold in your state than a cladquarter..i looked.it up. There is gold in every state. In N.Y. if you find a flake you have to turn it in to the goverment. Some states have more than others. They even tell you the places to look. Look but dont touch!!

1 year ago

I still haven't found any 2019, and now my search is totally halted by covid19

1 year ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.