Login

STATEHOOD QUARTERS 1999.-2008.

Does anyone collects quarters?

7 years ago

Me.

7 years ago

Have a current set in a Dansco (completed the state quarters in 2008 and the territories in 2009)

7 years ago

I started with the state quarter in Proof and now have migrated to the ATB series my vision is to take the triple quarter/5 state/year set for every year mount them into a long vertical display of the entire 150 plus coins in one case and put it in the grandchildren's room.  Also they are going to have the complete presidential set as well. Maybe a new set of collectors will be cultivated. Long live the hobby.  

7 years ago

That was one of the first things I did when i started collecting.

7 years ago

same here, the proofs are next, maybe an all NGC 70 set

7 years ago

Maybe silver proofs for me.

7 years ago

I'm working on a P+D set. All Denvers, still working on Phil. I love silver proofs!

7 years ago

I collect all sorts of silver quarters, but the Standing Liberty Quarter is one that is most preferred by me.

7 years ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.