Login

1955 S Cracked Wheat

Reviewing my wheat cents I came across an error that I have been able to identify it as a 1955 S "Cracked Wheat" Cent, but nothing else. Can somebody help me figure out what the deal is with this coin?

4 years ago

This filled "5" from a 1955 S Cent came from the same stack, not much info on this either, kinda cool though.

4 years ago

I was able to resolve both, a little learning told me about cuds, broken dies and weak strikes... :-)

4 years ago

Those are some pretty cool finds. Congrats

4 years ago

Cherry pickers guide...

4 years ago

I have some I got in rolls with a letter filled in or this bottom of the five I don't bother with them. I don't know if there worth anything if they are thats good if not what can you do. They look like curds. Mike

4 years ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.