The 2022 National Coin Week Student Activity has two parts:
- In paragraph form, write a brief (250 words max) explanation of the landmark you chose including why you find that particular landmark interesting.
- There are two age divisions: 12 & under, and 13 to 17.
- Equal consideration is given to the drawing and explanation.
- YN’s must download the 2022 NCW design sheet for their design.
- YN’s must mail their design to the ANA. Emailed entries will not be accepted (many times the printer will not be able to print the entire design).
- There is a grand prize for each age division. Every participant who has successfully followed the rules and regulations will receive a prize.
- You do not have to be a member of the ANA to participate.
- Make sure your entry includes your age and mailing address.