Login

2015 America the Beautiful Quarters

Hello fellow numismatists! 

The U.S. Mint launched the Homestead National Monument of America Quarter today. What do you think of the design? Do you love it or hate it? 

7 years ago

LOVE IT!

7 years ago

I am kind of neutral - I like a more dynamic design - 

7 years ago

I saw it in the Numismatist, I love the design.

7 years ago

It's pretty nice, as quarter designs go. Personally, I can't wait to see the 2019 Idaho: Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness, solely for the purpose of seeing them fit all of that on a quarter.

7 years ago

The design is very clean. No unnessiary clutter.

7 years ago

Now that I have looked at it a little more I think I would have rather seen the cabin a little further back in perspective and maybe a lttle more of a two sided view of the structure to add some depth to the view rather than the front on view. I guess its my photographic training that makes me tend to be more depth oriented.

7 years ago
We use cookies to provide users the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume that you agree to receive all cookies on money.org. You may disable cookies at any time using your internet browser configuration. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our privacy policy and terms of use. To learn more about how we use cookies and to review our privacy policy, click here.